There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Powerful

This is one of the most powerful videos I've ever watched, the speed and emotion in the video were perfectly set. This is a beautiful piece of work.

Also gotta love that Kamina punch when He gives up.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Love your work.

10/10, 5/5.

Funny story, amazing visuals, just overall it's great. Well deserved front page and 4.59 (at time of writing).

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

A bit predictable, but nice joke and visuals.

Also, I loved the Kirby 64 song at the end, made me dance in my chair at the credits xD

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Probably the best thing I've seen in a while...

Really. This is a good deal better than most other flashes in Newgrounds imo. 10/10 5/5

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Genius

One of the best short / teasers I've seen.

The story was introduced well, the visuals were smooth, and the voice acting and sound was well done. But that doesn't even come close to describing the genius behind the story and the comedy produced in so few lines of dialogue.

You think your a Ninja? You think your a Ninja?

Eh... Good concept.. But it needs work

It wasn't a horrible idea, but the art and sound could use more work. I see some promise in the comedy, but the idea didn't come through as clearly as it could have.

5a7aN responds:

Yeah, I feel the same. I usually make the flashes up as I go along, so maybe I'll try actually writing out a script next time.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Breathtakingly deep...

Sir, you have taken a very trite topic. One where I've constantly disagreed with whoever tried to bring it up because they always seem to be bent on the extermination of videogames, and you've put it in a new light.

Quite possibly the most well done analysis of the positives and negatives of videogames in today's time, and a deep, moving message to go along with it.

I'm so glad I quit WoW a few weeks ago, but I really should be trying to think of people I can hang out with or try to get a girlfriend or job instead of writing this review xD

Keep preaching man, but please don't lose the honesty and openmindedness that you expressed in this video.

-Z

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

Great work, really touching song and video..

I loved it, the music was great and the video went along with it extremely well..

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

EPIC (and hot)

i LOVED the starfox parts, the whole thing was HILARIOUS..

Wolfmercenary, you're amazingly skilled, loved the expression when he walked up the stairs xD

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Amazing story and art

amazing job on the art and the story, loved every second of it. Link looked almost as if drawn by the actual nintendo artist, Donkey Kong was really well done, although Mario coulda used a little more work he looked amazing.